“ KAAREI KARUNAI TRUST” has been started with the following as prime objectives:
* To extend help by cash or kind to economically backward children towards payment of tution fees, purchase of books and note books, purchase of uniforms and such other help that may be required for them to pursue their studies
* To establish, maintain and run scholarship for meritorious students among children of economically backward families
* To extend help by cash or kind to economically backward families in conducting marriage, upanayanam and such other functions
* To extend help by cash or kind to economically backward families in performing last rites and other related ceremonies
* To conduct competition in Tiruppavai, Bagavath Gita, Thirukkural etc. among students and award suitable prizes
* To Spread Srivaishnava Sampradayam to every nook and corner with the help of Scholars,Vidwans,Acharya purushas by visiting even remote villages and educating our sampradayam
* To arrange for Award/Honorarium for Scholars,Vidwans,Acharya purushas who render selfless spritual service to our samparadayam. The function has tobe arranged during Thiruvadipoora Uthsavam at Srivilliputtur from 5th day to 8th day every year by inviting a chief guest.
* To arrange for Award/Honorarium for people who are rendering prolonged spritual services (kainkaryam) at villages.
We welcome contributions to corpus fund of the trust so as to help the trust to commence its activities in an active manner. We have applied to Income Tax Department for exemption under section 80G of IT Act, for contributions made to the trust, and the approval is awaited.
Contributions may be sent by:
Cheque favouring “KAAREI KARUNAI TRUST” addressed to S Venkatesan, Old 17, New 42, Venkataraman Street, T Nagar, Chennai 600017 -Cell phone no (0)9444061704,(0)8754010436,(0)9443418731
Directly to bank account by RTGS/NEFT: A/C No: 0345000103056726 in the name of KAAREI KARUNAI TRUST with Punjab National Bank, 10 Raja Street, T Nagar, Chennai 600017(RTGS/NEFT Code: PUNB0034500) and inform us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vinjimoor Srinivasa Venkatachariar